BUYERS AGENT PORTLAND
Discover the Portland suburb of Wilsonville & Search for current homes for sale in Wilsonville
Real Estate in Wilsonville
WELCOME TO The City of Wilsonville! Wilsonville is located within the Portland Metro region is in Clackamas County, Oregon, United States. A portion of the northern section of the city is in Washington County.
Wilsonville is situated south of Portland along the Willamette River and along the I-5 corridor and serves as a gateway between urban Portland and the agricultural areas of the Willamette Valley. Top notch schools and access to plenty of outdoor activities, along with the proximity to city amenities and country openness make Wilsonville a desirable location.
Whether your dream home is on a golf course, in an urban village or a traditional home on a cul-de-sace, you can find it in Wilsonville. Here are a few areas of Wilsonville that you should check out when looking to buy a home:
- Villebois, an award winning development on the west side of Wilsonville is the cities larges new neighborhood.
- The golf course community of Charbonneau started in 1972 as one of Oregon’s first planned communities.
- The Village at Main Street is home to single family residence, town homes, and apartments and ls located near Memorial Park and the library.
- If you are looking for Riverfront Homes, Morey’s Landing and Rivergreen provide lovely homes near a beautiful nature parek. Daydream River Estates and Renaissance Boat Club also offer riverfront homes adjacent to Memorial Park. This massive park has sports fields, tennis, basketball courts, a dog park, community garden, play structures, picnic areas and a boat dock.
- Wilsonvilles Old Town neighborhood offers great shopping and eating options with older more modest homes throughout the neighborhood.
Related: Villebois, Wilsonville Oregon
Things to do in Wilsonville
- Visit Memorial Park – Memorial Park is the largest and oldest of the city’s 12 parks. Memorial Park includes a water feature, athletic fields, and the Stein-Boozier Barn used as meeting space, among other amenities.
- Explore Town Center Park – Town Center Park also has a water feature along with a visitor’s center operated by the Clackamas County and the Oregon Korean War Memorial.
- Check out the many other Wilsonville parks: iver Fox Park, Park at Merryfield, Montebello Park, Hathaway Park, Courtside Park, Tranquil Park, Willamette River Water Treatment Plant Park, Willow Creek/Landover Park, Canyon Creek Park, and Boones Ferry Park located on the Willamette River at the landing for the defunct Boones Ferry.
- Take advantage of the Wilsonville Community Center – The Community Center holds classes and community programs as well as community meeting space.
- Enjoy the annual Festival of Arts.
- Take part in Wilsonville Celebration Days – this annual event started in 2000 and replaced Boones Ferry Days.
- Enjoy the Wilsonville farmers market – held on Sundays from May into October.
- Spend an afternoon at Charbonneau Golf Club – Charbonneau Golf Club is the onlygolf course in the city, with Langdon Farms and Sandelie just to the south and east respectively.
Homes for Sale in Wilsonville
Condos for Sale in Wilsonville
Search Homes for Sale in Wilsonville by Price
Wilsonville Homes for Sale under $399,000
Wilsonville Homes for Sale $400,000 – $599,000
Wilsonville Homes for Sale $600,000 – $799,000
Wilsonville Homes for Sale $800,000+
All About Living in Wilsonville, Oregon
General Hillsboro Statistics
- Population: about 24,000
- Total Households: 9, 700+
- Median Age: 35 years old
- Median Household Income: $72,000+
Schools in Wilsonville
Most of Wilsonville is in the West Linn-Wilsonville School District (WLWSD), however those portions south of the Willamette River are within the Canby School District. Areas just to the west lie within the Sherwood School District.
The city is also in the Clackamas Community College District and has a satellite campus on Town Center Loop. Opened in 1992, the campus was originally known as the Oregon Advanced Technology Center. The private, for profit Pioneer Pacific College operates a campus, their main campus, in the city of Wilsonville.
Moving to Portland, Oregon?
Make your move feel easy & stress free by partnering with Portland local market experts like us.
All Buyers Agent Portland clients receive a complimentary relocation package!
Fill out the form below to learn more.
Not quite ready to make the move to Portland?
Click on the below button added to our newsletter to stay up to date for when you are ready!