Buyers Agent Portland
Discover the Portland suburb of Wilsonville & Search for current homes for sale in Wilsonville
Real Estate in Wilsonville
WELCOME TO The City of Wilsonville! Wilsonville is located within the Portland Metro region is in Clackamas County, Oregon, United States. A portion of the northern section of the city is in Washington County.
Wilsonville is situated south of Portland along the Willamette River and along the I-5 corridor and serves as a gateway between urban Portland and the agricultural areas of the Willamette Valley. Top notch schools and access to plenty of outdoor activities, along with the proximity to city amenities and country openness make Wilsonville a desirable location.
Whether your dream home is on a golf course, in an urban village or a traditional home on a cul-de-sace, you can find it in Wilsonville. Here are a few areas of Wilsonville that you should check out when looking to buy a home:
- Villebois, an award winning development on the west side of Wilsonville is the cities larges new neighborhood.
- The golf course community of Charbonneau started in 1972 as one of Oregon’s first planned communities.
- The Village at Main Street is home to single family residence, town homes, and apartments and ls located near Memorial Park and the library.
- If you are looking for Riverfront Homes, Morey’s Landing and Rivergreen provide lovely homes near a beautiful nature parek. Daydream River Estates and Renaissance Boat Club also offer riverfront homes adjacent to Memorial Park. This massive park has sports fields, tennis, basketball courts, a dog park, community garden, play structures, picnic areas and a boat dock.
- Wilsonvilles Old Town neighborhood offers great shopping and eating options with older more modest homes throughout the neighborhood.
Related: Villebois, Wilsonville Oregon
Things to do in Wilsonville
- Visit Memorial Park – Memorial Park is the largest and oldest of the city’s 12 parks. Memorial Park includes a water feature, athletic fields, and the Stein-Boozier Barn used as meeting space, among other amenities.
- Explore Town Center Park – Town Center Park also has a water feature along with a visitor’s center operated by the Clackamas County and the Oregon Korean War Memorial.
- Check out the many other Wilsonville parks: iver Fox Park, Park at Merryfield, Montebello Park, Hathaway Park, Courtside Park, Tranquil Park, Willamette River Water Treatment Plant Park, Willow Creek/Landover Park, Canyon Creek Park, and Boones Ferry Park located on the Willamette River at the landing for the defunct Boones Ferry.
- Take advantage of the Wilsonville Community Center – The Community Center holds classes and community programs as well as community meeting space.
- Enjoy the annual Festival of Arts.
- Take part in Wilsonville Celebration Days – this annual event started in 2000 and replaced Boones Ferry Days.
- Enjoy the Wilsonville farmers market – held on Sundays from May into October.
- Spend an afternoon at Charbonneau Golf Club – Charbonneau Golf Club is the onlygolf course in the city, with Langdon Farms and Sandelie just to the south and east respectively.
Homes for Sale in Wilsonville
Condos for Sale in Wilsonville
Search Homes for Sale in Wilsonville by Price
Wilsonville Homes for Sale under $399,000
Wilsonville Homes for Sale $400,000 – $599,000
Wilsonville Homes for Sale $600,000 – $799,000
Wilsonville Homes for Sale $800,000+
[showcaseidx shortcode encountered an error]
All About Living in Wilsonville, Oregon
General Hillsboro Statistics
- Population: about 24,000
- Total Households: 9, 700+
- Median Age: 35 years old
- Median Household Income: $72,000+
Moving to Portland, Oregon?
Make your move feel easy & stress free by partnering with Portland local market experts like us.
All Buyers Agent Portland clients receive a complimentary relocation package!
Fill out the form below to learn more.
Not quite ready to make the move to Portland?
Click here to Be added to our newsletter to stay up to date for when you are ready!
Planning to buy a home in the Portland Metro area?
Planning to buy? Set up your FREE One-Hour no obligation real estate consultation today!
Click Here to Leave More Details About Your Dream Home
Having an agent that focuses on fiduciary vs functionary representation is a game changer in buying real estate. ~ Anne Stewart
Helping home Buyers in the following counties: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Yamhill and Marion
Powered by Stewart Real Estate Group at eXp Realty LLC
Buyer Focused — Buyer Results
Anne Stewart-Principal Broker, operates an elite team of real estate professionals designed to focus on Buyer Representation
Resulting in superior customer care and exemplary client services.
Moving to Portland and need to get acclimated? Want to see a home that checks all the boxes? Our level of Buyer Agency and Buyer Representation is what you need in a real estate professional! We help you navigate the home buying process step-by-step with care, attention to detail and professionalism that is not easily found in the real estate industry.
The Stewart Real Estate Group at eXp Realty LLC are a team of experts in buyer representation. And that’s what you want!
We are here to represent your best interests in the purchase of real estate. Relocation, Residential, new construction, Land/Lots, condos/townhomes, Move up/Move down,
Since 2001, our team has over six decades of combined experience. Have a real estate agent whose real estate practice has PROVEN RESULTS!
- Expert negotiators
- Experienced real estate professionals
- Designing unique approaches to represent you in buying property EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!