Buyers Agent Portland
Discover the Portland suburb of Tigard & Search for current homes for sale in Tigard
Real Estate in Tigard
WELCOME TO The City of Tigard! The City Tigard Oregon is a great place to call home! Located 10 miles south of Portland, Tigard is a hybrid community that has everything a large city has to offer but still feels like a small town. The City of Tigard has a population of just over 54,000 people.
Activities in the City of Tigard
Those who are fortunate enough to live in Tigard enjoy the Pacific Northwest living at its finest with outdoor activities galore! Amazing bicycle trails, walking trails, nearby mountain, river and ocean recreation areas close by and so much more. Best of all, Tigard living is affordable!
Tigard is a Vibrant NW Community
Tigard Oregon provides much more than an address. It is a vibrant Northwest community with great dining, entertainment and community events. It’s family friendly too!
Tigards Convenient Location
Just beyond Tigard, you’ll enjoy all of the wonders of the great Pacific Northwest. Whether you want to wind surf on the Columbia River, climb the nearby mountains or camp along the Pacific Ocean coastline, Tigard serves as the perfect launching point. It’s less than an hour to Multnomah Falls too.
Tigard – a Great Commute to Portland
If your need to commute to Downtown Portland for work or fun, shopping, dining, or theatre entertainment if the urban scene is more your cup of tea (or coffee), downtown Portland is just 10 miles away. There’s a great night life, wonderful coffee and Chai and more music than you can take in over a lifetime. Known as one of America’s most eclectic cities, Portland provides something for everyone.
If you’ve been looking for a lifestyle more than a home, Tigard Oregon might just be right for you!
Homes for Sale in Tigard
If you’ve ever considered moving to Tigard, you probably wanted to know about the real estate / homes for sale in the area. Here are the most current homes for sale. Priced within any budget, moving to Tigard may be priced right for you!
Homes for Sale in Tigard under $399,000
Homes for Sale in Tigard $400,000 – $749,999
Homes for Sale in Tigard $750,000 +
[showcaseidx shortcode encountered an error]
All About Living in Tigard, Oregon
General Tigard Statistics
- Population: about 54,000
- Total Households: 21,000+
- Median Age: 39 years old
- Median Household Income: $65,000+
Annual Events and Things to Do in Tigard
- The Annual Christmas Tree lighting takes place the first week in December. Santa is there for pictures, hot apple cider and cookies for the community to enjoy in the holiday festivities!
- During the summer, the annual Balloon Festival, held in Tigard’s Cook Park, is sure to delight everyone in your family. It is one of the largest hot air balloon events in North America. Events typically include a carnival, a large number of exhibitors, great tasting food, a Twilight Run, a Festival of Cars, a premiere youth soccer tournament, and of course morning hot air balloon launches, and weather pending, the North West Natural Night Glow. It is an event you won’t want to miss!
- Other events in the area include the Portland Rose Festival…
- Every Sunday from mid-May through October you can visit the Tigard Farmer’s Market The market is a gathering place for friends and neighbors and features fun, food and entertainment. True to Northwest tradition, you can purchase plenty of locally grown fresh vegetables, fruit, flowers, plants, honey, baked goods and more.
- The City of Tigard Library has books . . . and music . . . and wonderful programs for the young and old alike. Story telling to live Jazz, the Tigard Library is an enriching place in more ways than one. Special Holiday concerts begin in December and run the entire month.
The Parks in Tigard are maintained by the City of Tigard.
From open green fields to fishing on the Tualatin River, parks in Tigard offer you the great outdoors. With more than 452 acres of parks, greenways and natural areas, the City of Tigard provides a variety of options for recreation, while protecting the area’s natural beauty and providing valuable wildlife habitat.
Tigard is proud to be a partner of The Intertwine; a growing network of integrated parks, trails, and natural areas.
Ash Avenue Dog Park – Bonita Park – Cach Nature Park – Community Garden – Cook Park – Tualatin River Bicycle and Pedestrian Bridge – East Butte Heritage Park – Elizabeth Price Park – Englewood Park – Fanno Creek Park – Jack Park – Jim Griffith Memorial Skate Park – Northview Park – Potso Dog Park – Senn Park – Summer Creek (Fowler) Property (New!) – Summerlake Park – Summerlake Dog Park – Sunrise Property (New!) – Windmill Park – Woodard Park
Tigard Parks that are Dog Friendly
There are three different dog parks in the area for your family companion too.
- Ash Avenue Dog Park Tigard
- Potso Dog Park Tigard
- Summerlake Dog Park Tigard
Moving to Portland, Oregon?
Make your move feel easy & stress free by partnering with Portland local market experts like us.
All Buyers Agent Portland clients receive a complimentary relocation package!
Fill out the form below to learn more.
Not quite ready to make the move to Portland?
Click here to Be added to our newsletter to stay up to date for when you are ready!
Planning to buy a home in the Portland Metro area?
Planning to buy? Set up your FREE One-Hour no obligation real estate consultation today!
Click Here to Leave More Details About Your Dream Home
Having an agent that focuses on fiduciary vs functionary representation is a game changer in buying real estate. ~ Anne Stewart
Helping home Buyers in the following counties: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Yamhill and Marion
Powered by Stewart Real Estate Group at eXp Realty LLC
Buyer Focused — Buyer Results
Anne Stewart-Principal Broker, operates an elite team of real estate professionals designed to focus on Buyer Representation
Resulting in superior customer care and exemplary client services.
Moving to Portland and need to get acclimated? Want to see a home that checks all the boxes? Our level of Buyer Agency and Buyer Representation is what you need in a real estate professional! We help you navigate the home buying process step-by-step with care, attention to detail and professionalism that is not easily found in the real estate industry.
The Stewart Real Estate Group at eXp Realty LLC are a team of experts in buyer representation. And that’s what you want!
We are here to represent your best interests in the purchase of real estate. Relocation, Residential, new construction, Land/Lots, condos/townhomes, Move up/Move down,
Since 2001, our team has over six decades of combined experience. Have a real estate agent whose real estate practice has PROVEN RESULTS!
- Expert negotiators
- Experienced real estate professionals
- Designing unique approaches to represent you in buying property EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!