BUYERS AGENT PORTLAND
Portland Oregon Condos
Up to date condos for sale in the Portland Oregon Metro Area
Condos for sale in Portland
For many home buyers who are looking to buy, they are looking specifically to purchase a condo in Portland.
Becuase of the many advantages to buying a condo for sale in the area, such as:
- close to work
- close to areas of interest
- activity in condo complexes such as Atwater where weekly and monthly events are planned for owners and residents.
To find out if condos for sale in the Portland OR area might be worth your consideration, please set up a consultation call and I’d be happy to go over all the nuances of buying a condo in Portland, Oregon.
Here is an example of a wonderful condo complex, The Civic, in the heart of Portland:
The Civic offers 16 stories of urban condominium homes. The property offers a pedestrian plaza and ground level retail. The Civic includes 196 one-bedroom lofts, 56 two-bedroom homes and 9 penthouses. Offering a pedestrian plaza and ground level retail, The Civic is also conveniently located near the MAX line and within walking distance to Portland’s trendy Northwest Alphabet Blocks, the Pearl and Downtown
Condos for Sale in Portland OR
Here are a few samplings of Condos for Sale in Portland OR
What Are Some Advantages of Buying A Condo in Portland?
For many home buyers a condo for sale in the Portland Oregon market makes perfect sense. Here are a few reasons why:
- Many condos for sale in Portland OR are located close-in to the city center hub. For those who work Downtown they avoid a long rush-hour commute.
- Condos are less expensive than a detached property. The price of a condo for sale in Portland OR can be much cheaper than paying monthly rent.
- Condos only require interior maintenance. The exterior of condos are typically a community owned within the project. The maintenance of the exterior is done by the home owner association and costs are divided by the owners. This also means there is no yard work to be done!
- For those who travel quite a bit, a condo is a good alternative.
- For those who want to downsize a condo is a perfect way to go.
- Monthly dues can cover trash, sewerage, water, maintenace of common areas, cable, Internet, etc.
Portland Condos up $349,000
Portland Condos up to $350,000 – $499,000
Portland Condos for sale $500,000+
Moving to Portland, Oregon?
Make your move feel easy & stress free by partnering with Portland local market experts like us.
All Buyers Agent Portland clients receive a complimentary relocation package!
Fill out the form below to learn more.
Not quite ready to make the move to Portland?
Click on the below button added to our newsletter to stay up to date for when you are ready!