New Construction Homes for Sale in Beaverton
Beaverton is seeing a nice level of new construction homes for sale. Buyers are encouraged to seek their own Buyers Agent when contemplating a new home purchase. The builders / owners of new construction homes for sale in Beaverton have their own agent who is representing them. Buyers should seek out their own representative.
Having a Buyers Agent is a FREE SERVICE to the buyer ~ even with new construction homes for sale.
For those buyers looking to purchase homes for sale in Beaverton, there are some “left over” new construction home models left on the lot, many builders on new construction homes for sale in Beaverton are ready to move these and fast.
New Construction Homes For Sale in Beaverton
Just check out these New Construction homes for sale in Beaverton . . . then give me a call! We’ll tour!
Resale vs New Construction
Resale (already owned) is the backbone of the real estate industry, no question about that. But, what my first-time buyer was realizing all the lower-priced properties were being sold very quickly. I made the suggestion to look at new construction homes in Beaverton, sometimes with seller financing and/or the upgrade packages — and the fact they are new construction — it makes cents/sense!
We were looking at homes built 1990, 1995, even 2002. But, in ten years those properties won’t be 10-years new, they will be . . . 20 to 30+ years old.
Also, for a first-time buyer, there really isn’t going to be any major purchases: Water heater, roof, flooring, appliances, new, new and new.
What to Expect When Buying a New Construction Home for Sale in Beaverton
- The listing agent at the new construction homes for sale in Beaverton site works for the builder/owner. As with any listing agent, they have the duty to THEIR client (the builder/owner) to get the best terms and conditions on behalf of their client. Don’t go home shopping without your own Buyer Agent Representative!
- Many new construction homes for sale in Beaverton will have a “model” home that is open to the general public. These homes are staged, have all appliances included, are painted using designer colors, have the highest-end amenities and are there to sparkle and shine. They look great! But are they included?
- Builders use their own sales contracts. In Contract Law 101 (not that anyone really cares) but the person preparing the contract is the one who includes what they want. Please have a Buyer Agent Representative working on your side! In any home purchase, not only new construction homes for sale in Beaverton, you will want to have a Buyer Agent, NOT the listing agent, help you understand the language in the contract. This is an important home purchase and a new home or a resale home for sale in Beaverton is a financial obligation. Don’t rely on the listing agent . . .
Please keep in mind . . .
the office staff at new home subdivision sites are real estate agents of . . .
. . . the OWNER/BUILDER/SELLER!
They can not advocate in your best interests!
They can not negotiate in your best interests!
Moving to Portland, Oregon?
Make your move feel easy & stress free by partnering with Portland local market experts like us.
All Buyers Agent Portland clients receive a complimentary relocation package!
Fill out the form below to learn more.
Not quite ready to make the move to Portland?
Click here to Be added to our newsletter to stay up to date for when you are ready!
Planning to buy a home in the Portland Metro area?
Planning to buy? Set up your FREE One-Hour no obligation real estate consultation today!
Click Here to Leave More Details About Your Dream Home
Having an agent that focuses on fiduciary vs functionary representation is a game changer in buying real estate. ~ Anne Stewart
Helping home Buyers in the following counties: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Yamhill and Marion
Powered by Stewart Real Estate Group at eXp Realty LLC
Buyer Focused — Buyer Results
Anne Stewart-Principal Broker, operates an elite team of real estate professionals designed to focus on Buyer Representation
Resulting in superior customer care and exemplary client services.
Moving to Portland and need to get acclimated? Want to see a home that checks all the boxes? Our level of Buyer Agency and Buyer Representation is what you need in a real estate professional! We help you navigate the home buying process step-by-step with care, attention to detail and professionalism that is not easily found in the real estate industry.
The Stewart Real Estate Group at eXp Realty LLC are a team of experts in buyer representation. And that’s what you want!
We are here to represent your best interests in the purchase of real estate. Relocation, Residential, new construction, Land/Lots, condos/townhomes, Move up/Move down,
Since 2001, our team has over six decades of combined experience. Have a real estate agent whose real estate practice has PROVEN RESULTS!
- Expert negotiators
- Experienced real estate professionals
- Designing unique approaches to represent you in buying property EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!