Every year, the entire town of Mount Angel transforms into Oktoberfest. The event boasts eight entertainment venues brimming with beverages, entertainment, activities, food and marketplaces.
The 2021 Mount Angel Oktoberfest has many events that are FREE and open to the entire family. Only three premium venues require admission:
Tickets for Biergarten, Alpinegarten and Weingarten range from $10-$20, depending on the day and time of your visit. One pass gets you access to all three venues. Here’s the breakdown of ticket prices:
- Thursday day pass (open-4 p.m.) – $10
- Thursday evening pass (4 p.m.-close) – $15
- Friday day pass (open-4 p.m.) – $15
- Friday evening pass (4 p.m.-close) – $20
- Saturday pass (all day) – $20
- Sunday pass (all day) – $15
Any person under 21 years of age can enter these venues at no cost when accompanied by an adult. The Alpinegarten is open to all ages any time during the festival. Biergarten and Weingarten ask that kids leave by 9 p.m.
The Mount Angel Oktoberfest has eight entertainment venues.
- Biergarten is in the newest festhalle with a hardwood dance floor. The location features a full list of beers and entertainment throughout the festival. The days begin with classical Polka and as evening approaches moves into traditional biergarten tunes, and ramps up to Alpine Rock.
- Weingarten has a rustic Old World feel with large wooden beams overhead, sawdust on the floor, Bavarian-style bars along with six beers and 12 wines to choose from. Lively performers will keep the fun rolling all weekend.
- Alpinegarten offers a great view of the stage in every seat in the house. The venue features all of the festival entertainers where audience participation is encouraged. It’s a great place to gather with family and friends. It also serves German and craft beers, and German wines.
- Bandstand is the central outdoor location that brings the whole festival together. There are bleachers for seating to view the family-friendly performances and partake in fun activities, like street dancing.
- St. Mary Church is a beautiful gothic style sanctuary. Relax and enjoy spiritual and uplifting music surrounded by stained glass and statues. Choral groups, alphorns, harp and flute and fine organists take turns performing at the church.
- Prostgarten and Hopfengarten are covered outdoor venues near the food booths and beverage stations. Hear gentle acoustic accordion music as you catch up with your crew.
- Kindergarten is all about the kiddos. The outdoor space includes a stage, pony rides, hay maze, petting farm, face painting, balloon art, rock climbing and bungee trampolines.
- These venues will host various attractions and activities throughout the Oktoberfest. Enjoy wiener dog races, a car show, street dances, marketplaces, pedal tractor races, live entertainment and much more.
Search for New Homes for Sale in Portland, Oregon
Input IDX listings here
Moving to Portland, Oregon?
Make your move feel easy & stress free by partnering with Portland local market experts like us.
All Buyers Agent Portland clients receive a complimentary relocation package!
Fill out the form below to learn more.
Not quite ready to make the move to Portland?
Click here to Be added to our newsletter to stay up to date for when you are ready!
Planning to buy a home in the Portland Metro area?
Planning to buy? Set up your FREE One-Hour no obligation real estate consultation today!
Click Here to Leave More Details About Your Dream Home
Having an agent that focuses on fiduciary vs functionary representation is a game changer in buying real estate. ~ Anne Stewart
Helping home Buyers in the following counties: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Yamhill and Marion
Anne Stewart – Principal Broker/Oregon Licensed ABR, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Stewart Real Estate Group
Powered by Stewart Real Estate Group at eXp Realty LLC
Buyer Focused — Buyer Results
Anne Stewart-Principal Broker, operates an elite team of real estate professionals designed to focus on Buyer Representation
Resulting in superior customer care and exemplary client services.
Moving to Portland and need to get acclimated? Want to see a home that checks all the boxes? Our level of Buyer Agency and Buyer Representation is what you need in a real estate professional! We help you navigate the home buying process step-by-step with care, attention to detail and professionalism that is not easily found in the real estate industry.
The Stewart Real Estate Group at eXp Realty LLC are a team of experts in buyer representation. And that’s what you want!
We are here to represent your best interests in the purchase of real estate. Relocation, Residential, new construction, Land/Lots, condos/townhomes, Move up/Move down,
Since 2001, our team has over six decades of combined experience. Have a real estate agent whose real estate practice has PROVEN RESULTS!
- Expert negotiators
- Experienced real estate professionals
- Designing unique approaches to represent you in buying property EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!